Samson

My strengths as a writer. I have been entrusted with them, as Samson was with his strength. When Samson let his hair be cut he lost his strength. It is a reminder to keep tabs on my strengths and improve them and use them for God's glory rather than my rash impulses, and unlock my writing potential.

I have developed a willingness to revise, add and delete. A willingness to let go of what I have written in the name of finding something better.

I like details and stories, and I attempt to entrance my reader with them.

I am bursting with ideas. My life has given me much to write about, and my imagination runs wild.

I do not have patience for many things. But surprisingly I have the patience to work with a paper or story and mold it. I can sit with it and craft it, and I enjoy doing so.